TOP 10 Green Lipped Mussel Health Benefits
The health benefits include the treatment of arthritis, asthma, and IBS.
1. The green shelled mussels are taken to treat arthritis. They are a natural anti-inflammatory and they contain a high amount of the complex carbohydrates that the body needs to lubricate connective tissue. Decades ago, scientists were testing the mussels benefit in treating cancer.
The research subjects observed relief of pain and stiffness in their joints, and now hundreds of thousands of people take green lipped mussles in supplement and extract form to treat Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis.
2. The mussels are taken to treat asthma. The anti-inflammatory properties of the mussels help to open airways and breathing passages.
3. The mussels are taken to treat IBS. Their anti-inflammatory properties also relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome
4. The mussels are taken to improve skin. They contain high levels of vitamin E, proteins, lipids, omega-3 fatty acids, and rare mineral salts. It has shown to relieve Psoriasis, Lyme disease, and other skin ailments.
5. The mussels are taken to improve brain function. They contain what the body needs for healthy nervous system, and help to correct chemical imbalances and treat depression.
6. The mussels are taken to improve circulatory function. They help strengthen the walls of arteries and veins. They decrease blood pressure and the probability of a stroke. They relieve aches and pains from physical activity, leading to a more physical and healthier life.
7. The mussels are taken to improve the immune function. Green lipped mussels have large concentrations vitamin C, and other antioxidants such as Zinc, Manganese, and Copper that bolster the immune system. They increase the bodies resistance to viruses and bacteria and improve wound healing.
8.The mussels are taken for improved fertility function. They have been shown to increase the viscosity of seminal fluid in men and cervical mucus plug in women.
9. Green lipped mussels health benefits include the slowing the aging process. They are packed with nutrition, both common and rare. The mussels are taken to reverse the aging process. The complex carbohydrates mucopolysaccharides, or MPSs, decrease from our bodies over time. They help hold our bodies together at a cellular level. Green lipped mussels are rich in MPSs and replenish our bodies supply to keep our bodies from getting old.
10. The mussels are taken for nutrition. No other plant or seafood on the earth contains the sheer amount of good stuff than is in green lipped mussels. They contain the common vitamins and minerals that we need everyday, A, B complex, C, D, E, amino acids, but the mussels also contain rare mineral salts, trace minerals, high quality protein, Omega 3 fatty acids, and complex carbohydrates that gives our bodies an extra nutritional boost.