Are You Getting The Most Benefits?
Green Lipped Mussel Benefits
Green lipped mussel benefits are many. All the benefits that are listed on this page is based on studies done with raw green lipped mussels and supplements that preserve the nutrients equal to a raw green lipped mussel.
To obtain the quality of product that maintains all of the benefits listed it is recommended that you go through the Xtend Life company. They explain on their website exactly how they are able to harvest and protect the beneficial and nourishing qualities of the green lipped mussel and what is required of the harvesting process to do so.
Do not use a supplement that only uses an extract from the green lipped mussel if you want all of the benefits listed below. You will only get 1 or 2 benefits by using an extract.
So assuming you are taking the Xtend Life supplement, the green lipped mussel benefits include:
- Improved Respiratory Health
- Improved Circulatory Health
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Aids in lowering Cholesterol
- Aids in fighting Depression
- Improves skin and skin conditions such as Lyme disease, Bursitis and Psoriasis
- Aids in Cancer prevention and Cancer support
- Improves Brain Development and Function
- Improves Mental Health Conditions
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Aids in Stroke Prevention
- Improves Cystic Fibrosis
- Aids in connective tissue repair
- Improves Joint mobility by way of the complex carbohydrate Glycosaminoglycans (GAG)
- Fights the aging process by way of high levels of complex carbohydrates most signficantly MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES (MPS)
- Anti-inflammatory properties by way of the unique combination of Lipids and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. These inhibits the 5-lipoxygenase pathway, which leads to the formation of leukotrienes – Good for Lupus, IBS, and Arthritis sufferers
*It has been noted that all of these benefits are boosted when taking Xtend Life’s Green Lipped Mussel capsules along with their Omega 3 fish oil.
Suggestions when Taking Green Lipped Mussel Supplements
Always take this supplement with food to prevent nausea. Be aware that some of the side effects reported are diarrhea and gas that may be experienced as the body is expelling unwanted toxins. On occasion some people experience greater pain in the body followed shortly by relief of all physical pains. Always follow the dosing directions given and drink plenty of water to help the body flush out all the unwanted waste.
Do not take Green Lipped Mussels if you are pregnant or allergic to shellfish. Be sure to consult your doctor before you add any supplement to your diet.